Lodging and Accomodations
We have 2 buildings for short term guests, which accommodate up to 40 people. Our two acre property, next to the Urubamba River is surrounded by beautiful mountains and corn fields. Both buildings have a sky-lighted living room/reception area with fireplace and kitchenette. We also have three rooms dedicated to guests who want to stay long-term with a fully equipped common kitchen and three new 2-bedroom bungalows with their own kitchen, bathroom, fireplace, outdoor terrace and private garden area.
Paz y Luz’s brightly decorated rooms have stunning mountain views, comfortable beds, private bathrooms with skylight, shower and on-demand hot water. There is someone on duty 24/7 to assist you with any needs you might have. Daily housekeeping is included in the room rate. Check out time is 10:30 am. Although we will try to accommodate you at an earlier time, please note that check in is at 1pm.
For short term guests, breakfast is included consisting of: bread, butter, jam, eggs, fresh fruit, coffee/tea. Other options and extras are available. Breakfast is served from 7:30-9 am. Our chef Gladys also offers 3 course lunch and dinner on request. All special dietary needs and preferences can be accommodated including pre-ceremony diets.
Our Condor and our Chakana building house guests here for short-term stays. Both buildings offer a sense of peace and serenity while still giving guests ample opportunity to socialize in common areas with kitchenettes and fireplaces. We also have three rooms dedicated to long-term stay.
Our three beautiful bungalows each have 2 bedrooms, a large sky lighted bathroom, and a sky lighted living room/dining/kitchen area with fireplace. Each bungalow is fully furnished and the kitchens fully equipped. Each bungalow has its own outside terrace and garden space with spectacular views of the mountains and the ancient archeological site in Pisac. Perfect for long term stays or for friends traveling together (minimum stay of 3 days).
– with complimentary breakfast:
Coffee/herbal tea and milk
omelet with whole wheat bread and fruit
Additional breakfast items are available for purchase
– all rooms have private bathrooms, WIFI, access to shared kitchens and living rooms with fireplaces and daily housekeeping unless otherwise noted below.
160 soles / single
250 soles / double
310 soles / triple
280 soles / suites
360 soles / bungalows (minimum stay 3 nights)
Per Week – paid on arrival
960 soles / weekly single
1500 soles / weekly double
1680 soles / weekly suite
1860 soles / weekly triple
2380 soles / weekly bungalows – Self Catering, weekly housekeeping
Monthly rates – paid on arrival
2600 soles / single – Self Catering, weekly housekeeping
4500 soles / double – Self Catering, weekly housekeeping
4760 soles / bungalow – Self Catering, weekly housekeeping
PAYMENT METHODS: we accept payment upon arrival, in cash in Peruvian Soles (no other currencies) or by PayPal (which allows credit card payments).
– Groups of 9 people or more receive a 10% discount of all rooms.
– We ask groups to pay a non-refundable deposit to secure the reservation and then follow a payment plan of paying 50% of the bill 60 days before the visit and the final complete payment 30 days before.
– We do not allow for hosting any plant medicine ceremonies on the property. All groups hold their ceremonies elsewhere. We can offer some contacts or suggestions.
– We rent our conference rooms, meeting spaces and therapy rooms hourly and daily.
– Our restaurant operates separately offering a full menu with snacks, daily breakfast, lunch and dinner. The restaurant does not take credit cards.
– We can help you to arrange for guides, translators and to suggest or book therapies, rituals, ceremonies and many other activities, just ask!