Lodging and Accomodations
In January, 2018 Paz y Luz we will begin a partnership with Nidra Wasi, a yoga retreat center run by Daya Nimai Das. Nidra Wasi will take over the running of our restaurant providing wonderful fresh vegetarian meals as well as vegan options. Daya will also be operating the 12 rooms of the Chakana building, the Heart Center Spa, both conference rooms and our bungalows.
Paz y Luz will continue operating the 12 rooms of the Condor and Rainbow buildings, the round kitchen for long term guests and the round Quiet room. If your group should need more than our 12 rooms, we have access to use Nidra Wasi’s rooms (and vice versa, as available). We will arrange with Nidra Wasi if you need to rent either of the conference rooms or want to utilize our Spa.
The new reduced rates for both Paz y Luz and Nidra Wasi will be in US dollars and do not included breakfast.
Our two acre property, next to the Urubamba River is surrounded by beautiful mountains and corn fields. Our reception area has a sky-lighted living room with fireplace and kitchenette. We also have three rooms dedicated to guests who want to stay long-term with a fully equipped common kitchen and three new 2-bedroom bungalows with their own kitchen, bathroom, fireplace, outdoor terrace and private garden area.
Paz y Luz’s brightly decorated rooms have stunning mountain views, comfortable beds, private bathrooms with skylight, shower and on-demand hot water. There is someone on duty 24/7 to assist you with any needs you might have. Daily housekeeping is included in the room rate. Check out time is 10:30 am. Although we will try to accommodate you at an earlier time, please note that check in is at 1pm.
Our Condor and our Chakana building house guests here for short-term stays. Both buildings offer a sense of peace and serenity while still giving guests ample opportunity to socialize in common areas with kitchenettes and fireplaces. We also have three rooms dedicated to long-term stay.
Our three beautiful bungalows each have 2 bedrooms, a large sky lighted bathroom, and a sky lighted living room/dining/kitchen area with fireplace. Each bungalow is fully furnished and the kitchens fully equipped. Each bungalow has its own outside terrace and garden space with spectacular views of the mountains and the ancient archeological site in Pisac. Perfect for long term stays or for friends traveling together (minimum stay of 3 days).
2018 rates in US dollars, do not include breakfast.
All rooms have private bathrooms, WIFI, access to shared kitchens and living rooms with fireplaces and daily housekeeping.
Per night 2018
$45 dollars – single
$70 dollars – double
Stay for 7 nights and get one night free
PAYMENT METHODS: we accept payment upon arrival, in cash or by PayPal (which allows credit card payments).
– Groups of 9 people or more receive a 10% discount of all rooms.
– We ask groups to pay a non-refundable deposit to secure the reservation and then follow a payment plan of paying 50% of the bill 60 days before the visit and the final complete payment 30 days before.
– We do not allow for hosting any plant medicine ceremonies on the property. All groups hold their ceremonies elsewhere. We can offer some contacts or suggestions.
– We rent our conference rooms, meeting spaces and therapy rooms hourly ($10 usd) and daily ($70 usd).
– Our restaurant operates separately offering a full menu with snacks, daily breakfast, lunch and dinner. The restaurant does not take credit cards.
– We can help you to arrange for guides, translators and to suggest or book therapies, rituals, ceremonies and many other activities, just ask!