Lodging and Accomodations
Click Nidra Wasi to make a booking
Paz y Luz now operates as Nidra Wasi, a holistic yoga retreat center run by Daya Nimai Das. Nidra Wasi also runs a restaurant providing wonderful fresh vegetarian meals as well as vegan options.
The new rates for 2019 at Nidra Wasi will be in US dollars and will included breakfast.
Our Condor and our Chakana building house guests here for short-term stays. Both buildings offer a sense of peace and serenity while still giving guests ample opportunity to socialize in common areas with kitchenettes and fireplaces. We also have three rooms dedicated to long-term stay.
Our three beautiful bungalows each have 2 bedrooms, a large sky lighted bathroom, and a sky lighted living room/dining/kitchen area with fireplace. Each bungalow is fully furnished and the kitchens fully equipped. Each bungalow has its own outside terrace and garden space with spectacular views of the mountains and the ancient archeological site in Pisac. Perfect for long term stays or for friends traveling together (minimum stay of 2 weeks).
All rooms have private bathrooms, WIFI, access to shared kitchens and living rooms with fireplaces and daily housekeeping.
Per night 2019 including breakfast
$55 dollars – single
$85 dollars – double
Stay for 7 nights and get one night free
PAYMENT METHODS: we accept payment upon arrival, in cash or by PayPal (which allows credit card payments).
– Groups of 9 people or more receive a 10% discount of all rooms.
– We ask groups to pay a non-refundable deposit to secure the reservation and then follow a payment plan of paying 50% of the bill 60 days before the visit and the final complete payment 30 days before.
– We do not allow for hosting any plant medicine ceremonies on the property. All groups hold their ceremonies elsewhere. We can offer some contacts or suggestions.
– We rent our conference rooms, meeting spaces and therapy rooms hourly ($10 usd) and daily ($70 usd).
– Our restaurant operates separately offering a full menu with snacks, daily breakfast, lunch and dinner. The restaurant does not take credit cards.
– We can help you to arrange for guides, translators and to suggest or book therapies, rituals, ceremonies and many other activities, just ask!